Pressure reducing valve GPR40
1. It is used to output a certain constant pressure to control the intake valve and the valve adjustment of other systems;
2. When the input system pressure is lower than a constant value, the output working pressure is equal to the input pressure;
3. The set value of the output working pressure can be adjusted.
1. Brass shell, high bearing pressure;
2. The inside adopts a hard seal between metals, which is flexible and convenient to adjust;
3. The inside and outside of the casting are sandblasted and will never corrode;
4. Working pressure is 40bar.
|Work mode||Reducing valve|
|Adjust the ratio||None|
|Function adjustment||The pressure can be adjusted by adjusting the screw|
|Materials||Asbestos / Brass / Stainless Steel / FKM|