Negative pressure (drainage) gas extraction screw compressor
1. It is safe to adapt to different well conditions, it can run with liquid without suction and exhaust valve, and the exhaust temperature is low and no carbon deposits
2. Zero emission, low noise, low energy consumption
3. Integration and modularization
4. Remote man-machine dialogue, unattended, remote maintenance
5. The host implements 8000 control system using PLC management
6. Automatically adjust the output pressure for stable delivery, no pulse, and will not cause disturbance to the metering system of the combined station
7. Effectively prevent slug flow, protect the compressor from automatic shutdown, open the bypass valve, and output an alarm signal
8. The compressor has anti-emulsification properties, anti-H2S, anti-CO2
9. No need to apply for inspection (non-pressure vessel)
1. With the development of old natural gas wells, the formation energy is gradually released, and the wellhead pressure also decreases;
2. Part of the wellhead pressure is balanced with the pipeline network pressure, which seriously affects natural gas production;
3. In order to increase production, it is necessary to break the pressure balance, and the negative pressure extraction compressor came into being. It uses the vacuum suction principle generated during the operation of the screw compressor to effectively break the balance between the wellhead pressure and the pipe network pressure, and then Significantly increase the production of natural gas.
Shenzhen Dragon Force Energy Equipment Co., Ltd. successfully cooperated with Changqing Oilfield Design Institute according to the characteristics of Sulige Gas Field, and our company produced low-pressure and low-yield well production-increasing compressors.
1. The uncertainty of the interrupted flow can be intercepted at any time;
2. Use a suitable separation tank to intercept the plug flow and temporarily store it;
3. The flow of the plug flow reaches the set water level, and the water level switch in the tank acts and sends a signal to the PLC, and at the same time starts the water pump to drain, and closes the air inlet of the compressor;
4. At this time, the compressor is in the state of internal circulation of intake and exhaust, and the engine is still in working condition and maintains the power of the water pump;
5. Considering that the water in the blocked flow storage tank in the cold winter may freeze and affect drainage, the heat of the compressor lubricating oil is introduced at the bottom of the storage tank to heat it, which can not only prevent the inside of the storage tank from freezing, but also The load on the cooler can be reduced. This structure will also be applied to the intake separation tank.